LSVT Global, Inc. pioneered the Lee Silverman Voice Treatments (LSVT LOUD®; and LSVT BIG®).
These are innovative and clinically-proven methods for improving communication and movement in individuals with Parkinson’s Disease with application to other neurological conditions.
LSVT Global trains Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists in LSVT BIG which is a derivative of the speech treatment LSVT LOUD. LSVT BIG is directed at improving the movement, mobility and function with activities of daily living in individuals with Parkinson’s Disease.
- Earn your certification from anywhere – zero geographical barriers
- Content delivered as narrated PowerPoint slides and audio/video examples and demonstrations
- Repeat content as many times as desired to reinforce learning
- Start immediately, complete at your pace and on your schedule. You can complete the course in as little as two days, but you have 90 days if needed.
Book with Course Beetle now and gain the opportunity to participate in a real-time online group Interactive Session with LSVT BIG Instructors! Book the option to suit you!
All LSVT courses include comprehensive training materials and culminate with LSVT BIG Certification upon passing the final exam. All LSVT BIG Certified Clinicians also receive:
- 90 days of free access to the online course to review content
- Printed training materials
- Official LSVT BIG Certification on completion and passing exam
- An LSVT BIG Homework Helper DVD
- Online treatment materials, videos and clinician tools
- Listing in the searchable LSVT Global Certified Clinician Database
- Invitation to join the LSVT BIG Certified Clinician Facebook group
- Access to free webinars on advanced LSVT BIG treatment topics
- Support from LSVT experts for clinical questions
- Generous pricing discounts, including groups rates for five or more student participants. Please contact us for further details
- Ability to provide LSVT BIG treatment during internships under an LSVT BIG Certified Clinician’s supervision
- Free upgrade to professional status upon graduation with no requirement to retake the exam
- Listing on the LSVT Global Clinician Directory upon graduation
- Enhanced marketability and a competitive employment edge
- Plus all of the usual resources included with certification!