LSVT Coach – Professional Edition
About this resource
This resource may be of interest
Measuring client vocal performance during sessions and tracking progress over time can be time consuming and challenging; that is why LSVT Global created the LSVT Coach. The LSVT Coach automates data collection, enabling you to focus on your client.
- Saves valuable time
- Gives real time performance feedback
- Includes LSVT Client Edition providing opportunities to train clients for independent practice at home
Comparing client performance data over time provides insight into tailoring your client’s home exercises and gives clear evidence of progress.
- Downloadable and interactive LSVT Coach software
- Patented Calibrated Microphone
- User Guide
- Access to LSVT Coach technical support
- LSVT Coach Demonstration for LSVT LOUD Certified Clinicians
- Utilizing the LSVT Coach for Exercise Sessions
- LSVT Coach Demonstration on Setting Target Goals
- Adding New Reading and Conversation Material to your LSVT CoachAccess to free live and on demand webinars about how to use all elements of the LSVT Coach Professional Edition. Sample topics include:
The LSVT Coach Professional Edition can only be used by LSVT LOUD Certified Clinicians.
It is currently available in English and German.
The LSVT Coach runs exclusively on Windows-based PC systems (Windows version 10 or 11). Microsoft Excel is required to view data.
LSVT Coach - £410
LSVT Coach may be purchased along with an LSVT Loud course booking, or as a standalone purchase (subject to confirmation of certification.)
The LSVT Coach Professional Edition can only be used by LSVT LOUD Certified Clinicians
The price of £410 includes UK shipping
LSVT Coach – Professional Edition is associated with the following training:
Prices from £185 – £551
LSVT LOUD® Training and Certification is an innovative and clinically-proven method for improving communication in individuals with Parkinson’s Disease with application to other neurological conditions. Eligible professionals are certificated after successfully completing the training.View this course